Check it out here.
For those of you who love BRUTAL ASS DEATH METAL check out the brand new Shiteater EP "Cackronomicon".
Check it out here.
We are happy to announce that Pope Richard will be doing a weekly column for Astral Noize showcasing the best left wing metal bands out there. We are starting with Manhattan's black metal act SARPARAST.
Check it out here.
I was raised Protestant. It was easy going. My mother never /made/ me go to church. She never /made/ me read the bible. She never /made/ me do anything religious. I flirted with the religion a lot in my youth and then eventually pushed religion into the background for many years. I occasionally toyed with paganism, druidism, and lots of other “almost-but-not-quite” religions.
And then I discovered atheism.
Grab it here.
When you think of heavy metal, what comes to mind? For me it's pentagrams, riffs, and lots of black shirts. Lots and lots of black shirts. Another thing that comes to mind is /community/. A brotherhood (if you will). Metal has a penchant the world over for accepting people of any race, class, creed, or religion.
But metal still has an issue with gender.
WOMAN II raised /£1300/ on day one. That's 1400 euros, $1700 USD, $2222 CAD.
I am exceedingly proud of this community. Your generosity has brought medical aid to those who really need it.
Stay tuned, post-day one sales will be tallied and donated at the end of the month.
WOMAN II is here.
44 tracks, 3 hours, and 100% of day one sales are being donated to Doctors Without Borders. Featuring tracks from GHOUL, NECKBEARD DEATHCAMP, REDBAIT, GAYLORD, and many more.
Grab the album here.
We are a few short days away from WORLDWIDE ORGANIZATION OF METALHEADS AGAINST NAZIS II. We have built a huge and impressive lineup for the compilation and we are very happy to reveal to you the completed tracklisting.
1. Ghoul - Nazi Smasher (Brand new track)
2. NECKBEARD DEATHCAMP - TERF CRISIS (Brand new track)
3. Gaylord - Filosofemme (Brand new track)
4. Libtrigger - Dethroning the Tyrants
5. Redbait - Dick Punch (Brand new studio recording)
6. Ithaca - Otherworldly
7. Immortal Bird - The Sycophant
8. Allfather - The Great Destroyer (Brand new re-recording)
9. Void Ritual - Bastards
10. Twilight Fauna - Crooked Road
11. Forbihavet - Part II - Unnatural Sleep (Brand new track)
12. Stanfield - Chaos Engines
13. Kosmogyr - Vision
14. Hellripper - Demdike (In League with the Devil)
15. Grimorium Verum - Mirages of Imminent Mortality
16. Impalement - Into Obscurity (Brand new track)
17. BÂTARD - Sans Dogme
18. Stormland - The Marcenas Legacy (Brand new track)
19. Garden of the Ark - Where We Stand
20. WHITEPHOSPHOROUS - WHITEPHOSPHOROUS
21. Dead Labour - Autumn Rains
22. Jucifer - White Lie
23. Ergo I Exist - Bochdalec
24. Fukpig - Dogshit Hair
25. Cockbastard - Shattered
26. DICKSÜCKER - Gay Guerrilla Terrorism Unit
27. Hayyoth - Alien
28. Misandr - Invocation / Decolonization
29. Alien Queen - Xenomorph
30. FILTHxCOLLINS - Fashionable Fascism
31. Bodies on Everest - (I Quit My Stupid Fucking Job as a) Mitsubishi Extractor Fan (Brand new track)
32. Kevätuhri - Talvi
33. Wintercrown - The Last of Us
34. My Lonely Sea - The Lost Scraps, Pt. 2 (Frozen Inside)
35. Suicide Wraith - Lungs of Coal and Gravel
36. Heretics Fork - Transmission (Feat. Misandr)
37. Ludwig - Sick of Your Dreams
38. Uten Håp - Life Obliteration
39. Vulgarian - Alt-Reich
40. Nunca - Corda
41. Serpentine Skies - Shadows Burned in the Streets
42. Elk - Funeral for the False
43. Armed Jouissance - The Contradictions and the Cracks
44. Rampancy - Moronization
WOMAN II will be a free download, but proceeds from all day one purchases are being donated to Doctors Without Borders.
WOMAN II is out October 16th.
I am happy to announce that I am going to start doing weekly videos again. This week we are talking about why or why not metal musicians should retire.