Get it here.
Suicide Wraith's latest release - a one song EP called "A Cold Portal to a Colder Hell" - is now available.
Get it here.
Coils of Delphyne have just released their debut album "Dios Apate". Occult blackened thrash with a lyrical focus on Greek mythology and the occult.
Give a listen to the album here.
Carnivorous Forest are gearing up to release a new cover album. "Necromancy II" will contain 12 songs from across the metal universe and beyond. Necromancy was BDR's first album just over 3 years ago, so I am looking forward to doing some new covers.
01) Bluenose (Stan Rogers Cover)
02) Wet Leather (Woods of Ypres Cover)
03) Goddess of Perversity (Blasphemy Cover)
04) For Whom the Bell Tolls (Metallica Cover)
05) South of Heaven (Slayer Cover) (Originally released as Elk)
06) Maneater (Hall and Oates Cover) (Originally released as Shiteater)
07) Waiting for the Light (Solitude Aeturnus Cover) (Originally released as Suicide Wraith)
08) Trick the Vicar (Slough Feg Cover)
09) Damned for All Time (From Jesus Christ Superstar)
10) Asteroid (Killing Joke Cover)
11) Man of Iron (Bathory Cover)
12) Gold Dust Woman (Fleetwood Mac Cover) (Originally released as Olivia Neutered John)
Necromancy II will be released sometime someday at some point.
Check out Necromancy I here.
Hit up our Patreon HERE and check out the live setlist for the upcoming ONJ shows.
The debut EP from death doom act Alien Queen is now available.
Grab it here.
"Rich, bring back the 'Every Album' feature from your podcast" asked no one ever, but what people /do/ ask me about is Annihilator's discography. For better or for worse, people come to me for opinions on Canadian bands and I guess I bring it on myself because I am a huge fan of some of my birth nation's artists. And Annihilator is definitely a Canadian band.
They are also a band with a huge discography of releases that are /all over the fucking place/. While they have some phenomenal songs and albums, they also have some really terrible songs and albums. It can be confusing to know where to start and where to /definitely/ end - So I will take the time to discuss every album of theirs so you know what to listen to and what to ignore.
Celebrate #CanadaDay with our Underground Canadian Metal playlist! New bands added today including Phobocosm, Altars of Grief, Quo Vadis, Mongol, Anciients, and many more!
Check it out here.
Blackened Death are set to release a split between Shiteater and Bile Salt Malabsorption. "Music to Torture With" is set for a July(!?) release. The album promises grotesque riffs and vile howls - but I mean, what were you expecting from two bands called fucking Shiteater and Bile Salt Malabsorption?????
02) Hurricane of Shite
03) Egesta of the Rancid Colon
05) Suffocating on Odoriferous Winds
02) Holding Back The Years (By Eating Your Kids)
03) Crustacean Vs Dog
04) A Paedo's Assistant Is Still A Paedo
05) Fuck It All
Stay tuned for a proper release date (and potentially a tape release).
I am very excited to announce that UK artist Draca Wilford will be bringing the cover of Complete Castration to life.
Read more here.
Crust. The rusty roar of guitars and belligerent bark of anger. Not quite punk, not quite metal, but borrowing heavily from both genres. It is fuelled by political injustices and stoked by those of us who want proper societal change. Enter Redbait.
Billing themselves as midwestern proletarian crust, the band brings intense proto-thrash riffing, blast beats, and a dizzying dual vocal approach from Rebecca and Madeline. Politics, feminism, and riffs all collide on their debut offering "Red Tape".