Grab it here.
Neckbeard Deathcamp and Gaylord have teamed up to unleash "United Antifascist Evil". The proceeds from all sales are being donated to Planned Parenthood.
Grab it here.
We are happy to announce another three bands for WOMAN II.
Blackened thrash metal from Scotland - HELLRIPPER
Old school death metal from California - IMPALEMENT
Canadian death metal act - STORMLAND
Tune back in in a few days for a few more baaaaaands
MORE. DAMN. BANDS.
Shanghai / Prague blackened death duo - KOSMOGYR.
Thrashing death insanity from Bangladesh - GRIMORIUM VERUM.
Anti-Fascist, Christo-Socialist, Blackened Harsh Doom - HAYYOTH.
Keep checking back for more bands because I have about 900 more to announce.
BDR are happy to announce another three bands for the HUGE upcoming comp "Worldwide Organization of Metalheads Against Nazis II".
Blackened death metal (and more) titans - VOID RITUAL.
Relentless and melodic mathy intensity - ITHACA.
Sludge doom overlords - STANFIELD.
If you are seeing a trend with bands, /yes/ I am making an active efford to include women, LGBTQ people, and POC in this compilation. As I always say, "metal is for everyone" and WOMAN II is going to prove it.
Stay tuned for another announcement... soon.
Suicide Wraith are set to release a new EP entitled "Cycle of Grievance" this Friday.
2. Suicidal Obsession
4. Lungs of Coal and Gravel
5. Waiting for the Light (Solitude Aeturnus Cover)
6. The Hurricanes Within the Void of Self-Worth
7. Sleep Forever, Never Dream
Pre-order it here.
BDR is happy to announce another three additions to the upcoming Worldwide Organization of Metalheads Against nazis II.
Blackened crust death metal titans - IMMORTAL BIRD.
Proletarian crust outfit - REDBAIT.
The UK's sludge doom hardcore masters - ALLFATHER.
Stay tuned for more bands to be announced next week.
Blackened Death are excited to announce another three bands for the upcoming Worldwide Organization of Metalheads Against Nazis II.
The creeps from Creepsylvania - GHOUL.
Underground black metal act from Tennessee - TWILIGHT FAUNA.
Atmospheric black metal act from Nuneaton, UK - FORBIHAVET.
Keep your eye on the blog for another announcement later this week.
Blackened Death are excited to reveal the first three acts appearing on the upcoming Worldwide Organization of Metalheads Against Nazis II - The trifecta of modern militant leftist black metal.
Fedora crushing black metal horde NECKBEARD DEATHCAMP.
Anti-NSBM legion GAYLORD.
Tyrant dethroning black metal troupe LIBTRIGGER.
WOMAN II will be available sometime in October. Keep your eyes on the website for more band announcements.
Blackened Death Records is exceedingly happy to announce WORLDWIDE ORGANIZATION OF METALHEADS AGAINST NAZIS II.
We released WOMAN last April as a huge, free downloadable compilation with 30 tracks from anti-racist / anti-fascist / pro-LGBTQ / pro-equality metal acts. This two hour voyage saw bands from across the globe contribute death metal, black metal, crust, and more. Despite being a free album, we opted to donate 90% of all first day "sales" to Doctors Without Borders (the other 10% went towards renewing our domain). We ended up raising £350 / €390 / $460 USD / $600 CAD for this wonderful charity.
Now WOMAN II approaches. We are aiming higher this time. More bands, more metal, more donations. We already have a huge roster of bands signed up and we are currently hunting for more. We will slowly be revealing the bands throughout September and we are aiming for an October(ish) release. This time we are donating 95% of all day one sales to Doctors Without Borders (the other 5% is going towards stocking up on shipping supplies for BDR) and we want to absolutely /crush/ the donation we made last time.
I would like to take a moment to thank the incredible Sludgework for providing the artwork for WOMAN II - Meg, you are always wonderful to work with, thank you so much.
Keep your eye on this space for updates over the next couple of weeks!
Let's knock fascism on its ass, spread some metal, and get medical aid to those who desperately need it.
I recently had the /immense pleasure/ to sit down with Noisey's Kim Kelly and reveal myself as the force behind Gaylord. We also talked about Olivia Neutered John, fascism, gender identity, and much more.
Check the article here.